Heavy metal legends Tool have announced a concert at Dublin’s 3Arena as part of an upcoming tour.
The band last performed in Ireland in 2006 as part of the 10,000 Days tour, but Maynard James Keenan and co. will be back next year.
The highly anticipated trek starts on April 23 in Copenhagen and Tool arrives in Ireland on May 6.
âIt is with great pleasure that I announce our return to the road. The past 18 months have tried to say the least, but great trials come great lessons and great rewards. We really can’t wait to share them with you, âsaid drummer Danny Carey.
Tickets go on sale this Friday October 1st with UK and Irish dates on sale at 9am local time.
Tool Army members can purchase presale tickets on September 28 at 10 a.m. local time. There will be a 24 hour presale window.
If any fans want to see the band on the road, here’s their full schedule:
- April 23 – Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena
- April 25 – Oslo, NO Spektrum
- April 26 – Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena
- April 28 – Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena
- April 29 – Frankfurt, DE Festhalle
- May 2 – Manchester, UK AO Arena Manchester
- May 4 – Birmingham, UK Resorts World Arena
- May 6 – Dublin, IE 3Arena
- May 9 – London, UK The O2 Arena
- May 12 – Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena
- May 13 – Antwerp, BE Sportpaleis
- May 15 – Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena
- May 17 – Cologne, DE Lanxess Arena
- May 19 – Amsterdam, Netherlands Ziggo Dome
- May 21 – Krakow, PL Tauron Arena
- May 23 – Prague, CZ O2 Arena
- May 24 – Budapest, HU SportArÃ©na